Just pushed some fun Stream updates live for all you Rulers out there! Here’s a little taste:
- It’s alive! New stream activity now shows when you’re viewing the main-stream or an item specific stream and a new activity or discussion arrives.
- Inline Stream Post commenting. Keep the conversation where it belongs.
- New inline views of all Stream post attachements – Images and now also PDF’s!
- Now when you post, your parent user group is chosen by default so everyone gets notified in your primary team. But you can still choose whoever and whatever group you want to notify.
- View the discussions and activity happening right now without breaking a sweat. User posts and system activity is different and now looks different (ie: XX user has marked XX task as complete).
- We simplified the Stream navigation in the left column and brought item specific filters to the stream header next to the date range selector for better control of Stream filters.
- And, as always, when you notify your group or any user of your posts, your conversation will be tracked and in tact in Rule where it belongs in Rule and in their email client of choice.
This is Team Rule signing out…more to come.